*OMG UN-fucking-CANNY

Half of the time I feel like
Just like*
The bin had to be removed because some idiot put brocken glass in it
Just like*
ruining it for everyone
Just like*
Shard and hard enough to say
Just like*
All Hell owes by the Tower
Just like*
I looked it up and even the Scarabaeus is just a fucking dung beetle
Just like*
rolling rolling rolling
Just like*
Put shards in my ball WTF you idiot!
Just like*
Not funny.
Just like*
D’you think I enjoy rolling the Big Beast’s excrement into a 1-bed for my baby?
Just like*
The sun the sun the sun, pushing the sun right across and pushing the son
Just like*
It’s’un cann I push it right (a cross) by pushing (what’s) left?
Just like*
Through the Brocken Spectre Effect, high above the clouds
Just like*
Trust me I tried, trickle trickle treat
Just like*
tickle tickle teat
Just like*
The Trickle fucking Down Effect isn’t that fucking great
Just like*
It’s non-stop dripping and my roof’s made of shit
Just like*
It’s non-stop dropping. In my position
Just like*
You’d be pretty fucking uncomfortable.
Just like*
You can stretch it, you can squeeze it, you can twist it.
Just like*
Orient all is m’
Just like*
y sense of orientation is my downfall as I’ve got no idea where I’m going what with 
Just like*
that ball of poo obscuring my view.
Just like*
Downfall, Not. As I’ve never been to the top, hat trick fucking cheek that, slap 
Just like*
£666 for a family my size
Just like*
London had to be removed because some idiot put brocken glass onto the Southbank.
Just like*
S’hard rain it in, said the jury.
Just like*
Hyper fluid capitalism will drop from the panels above you
Just like*
Verdict: Putty the windows in you idiot.
Just like*
You can even break it
Not like*
And out of the dirt we’ll rise again!
Just like*

The bin had to be removed, remember.